Not everyone has the same requirements for their case management needs. We have designed myCaseLoad™ to provide you with the flexibility to extend its functionality by seamlessly adding software options.
The Workflow Designer is a graphical modeling tool. It comes with an easy to use interface that allows “non-technical” users to create and modify their business process models. These models will be used by the Workflow Engine to automate actions and monitor the progress of each case. The Workflow Designer permits you to graphically configure your business rules to "customize" individual tracks (or schedules) for different case types, triggering unique events, alerting staff and automatically changing case status indicators as case milestones are completed.
The Community Website module allows your case management information to be accessible to the general public or agency staff. The Website gives case participants a greater level of access to their cases. The users can search for cases using multiple search criteria such as appeal number, their name, attorney name, etc.
The site user can also view the court calendar from the website. However, only the sessions that have a "Public" access level would be viewable. Parties and attorneys can be granted a secure id and password to gain access to any cases with an access level higher than "Public".
The E-Filing Frontend Module can be integrated into the Community Website to provide a seamless solution for your clients. The website can be easily tailored to have a similar look to your current website.
E-Filing Frontend Module
The E-Filing Frontend Module is an alternative to paper-based case filings and manual data entry. Lawyers and self-representing parties will be able to submit initial and sub sequent filings to your organization.
The data entry forms are custom developed for each client in one of two formats:
myCaseLoad Web Services
- Wizard Forms to usher the user through the filing process
- Acrobat Forms to replicate paper-based forms which are easy to save locally
This module is a series of web service applications that manage the interaction between applications. It will also serve as a backend for an electronic filing system. It provides for:
A/R User Module
- receiving case initiation information (i.e. case, document, party, representation, issue info),
- receiving subsequent filings (i.e. document details only),
- the immediate acknowledgement of any received filings, and
- sending confirmations with any generated information (e.g. case number, document number) or a rejection notice with a detailed list of reasons for the rejection
- importing scheduling information from another system
The Accounts Receivable User Module is only required for users performing actions in which a fee is levied (e.g. document filing fees, service charges), a payment is received, an invoice / cash receipt is voided (e.g. NSF, refund), or a till reconciliation is required.
Each payment can be received by multiple methods (e.g. cash, credit card, or check) and applied to multiple invoiced charges.
This module allows organizations to define retention schedules and apply the schedule to individual documents or entire cases. The module maintains and manages the life cycle of these items from storage to disposition. It ensures accountability and prevents the loss of vital documents and items.
Exchange Base Module
While Outlook is the end-user facing product, the powerful integration benefits will be realized by interfacing with the Exchange backend server. Some of the features include:
Document Publishing Module
- Allow representatives to book their time for case-related matters in Outlook. These items will be uploaded to myCaseLoad, where Schedulers are aware of them.
- Allow representatives to block off time in their Outlook calendar when they are not available to be booked by the Schedulers. The details on the blocked time will not be uploaded into myCaseLoad.
- Allow representatives (and other schedulable resources) to see when their time has been booked for a hearing or other session type by looking at Outlook. As cases are added to a session, the event description in the Outlook Calendar will be updated to reflect the current case details.
- Allow representatives (and other schedulable resources) to see when events have been cancelled or a result has been entered via Outlook.
This module tracks the status of a document from an initial status to a final status. Each of the status types are user-configurable. When a document status is changed, the effective date of the change is recorded. The information can provide powerful monitoring statistics showing the timeframes for document to move from status to status (e.g. Draft Received to Issued or Suggestions Sent to Modifications Received).
When a document has reached its final publishable state, the system will make a new document entry with the latest file attachment. As well, the attachment can be copied to a network folder where a public website can access the document.
Document Packaging Module
The module will allow the user to quickly package up all of the relevant documents into a single secure pdf file to be emailed, printed or otherwise sent electronically.